Please try using DJI Assistant 2 to calibrate vision sensors.
Products that support vision calibration via DJI Assistant 2: DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Air Series, DJI Avata, DJI FPV, Phantom 4 Series, Mavic 2, and Mavic Pro
Products that vision calibration is not supported: DJI Mavic 3 Series, DJI Mini 4 Pro, DJI Air 3*
* Auto calibration is performed via DJI Fly if there is an error with the vision sensor.
Calibrate Vision Sensors Using DJI Assistant 2
1) Go to [DJI Download Center > Software], and install DJI Assistant 2 based on your aircraft model.
2) Ensure the battery level is sufficient (more than 50%).
* When calibrating the lateral vision sensor of Mavic 2 series, please fold the aircraft arms first before calibration. During calibration, pay special attention to the cable connection between the drone and computer. Otherwise, the calibration fails if the cable is disconnected.
Follow the steps below to calibrate the vision sensor:
1) Power on the aircraft (press the power button, and then press and hold the button for about two seconds).
2) Connect the aircraft to your PC with a USB cable.
3) Launch DJI Assistant 2.
4) Click “Calibration” on the left to watch the tutorial, and click “Calibration Now”. Follow the on-screen instructions to start calibrating vision sensors.
5) Restart the aircraft after the vision calibration is complete.
Please refer to the tutorial video below for calibrating the vision sensors:
Calibrate Vision Sensors Using DJI App
When the app prompts a “Vision system error” warning, the aircraft will automatically perform calibration, and no further operation is required.