To avoid losing your drone, the best thing to do would be to search for their drone in that last known location. Be sure to be careful and remain calm.
If your drone cannot be retrieved, try Flyaway Registration, and we will help you and deliver great services.
For more details about submitting a flyaway case, click Flyaway Service.
Trying to Find Your Drone
If the aircraft is lost in a dangerous environment such as sea, mountain or cliff, etc., safety first! The “Find My Drone” option can be found on the DJI Fly and DJI GO 4 app, which may be the first choice to help you get the opportunity to retrieve your drone. (Note that the option is not displayed on DJI Pilot 2, DJI Pilot, GS RTK, and GS Pro, but the last known coordinates can be obtained via the app, then enter latitude and longitude coordinates in Google Earth, Ovital Map or other map to locate your drone.)
Based on the app used, refer to "How to Use Find My Drone" and try to retrieve the drone:
· If you find or retrieve your drone, it is recommended that you submit an Online Repair Request and send your aircraft back for diagnosis to avoid unnecessary danger in the next flight.
We recommend that you submit a flyaway case on your own without online waiting.
Click and enter Flyaway Registration:
1. Confirm the flyaway aircraft.
1) Enter the product’s serial number: Follow the instructions on the “How do I search for the product’s serial number” page, find and enter the aircraft's serial number, and click “Confirm” to verify the device information. Then, click “Next”.
2) If you have purchased a service plan and enjoyed Flyaway Coverage, the page will prompt that “Remaining times of DJI Care Flyaway Coverage: x”. After choosing to use Flyaway Cover, click “Next”.
2. Fill in the accident description.
Fill in the accident details information, and click “Next”.
3. Confirm the shipping address.
After filling in the receiving information, click “Submit”. Then, our technical support will contact you within 2-3 working days.
You can also try to contact DJI Support to create a flyaway case.
After flyaway registration, we will provide a solution based on the information you submitted on the Flyaway Service page and your aircraft's status. If the flyaway drone is sent back to DJI Service Center, we will contact you promptly.
In the first place. you should know about the following process after the flyaway occurs.
Producing a DJI Care Flyaway Aircraft Report
After the flyaway submitting, you need to produce a DJI Care Flyaway Aircraft Report, then, the flyaway aircraft will be restricted from use. After a DJI Care Flyaway Aircraft Report has been produced, the flyaway drone cannot take off. If picked up by others, the drone cannot be used. To ensure your interests, we recommend that you produce a DJI Care Flyaway Aircraft Report.
Currently, producing DJI Care Flyaway Aircraft Report is only available for DJI Mini 4 Pro, DJI Air 3, DJI Mavic 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Avata, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Air 2S, Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 3, DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Mini 2/2 SE, and DJI Mini SE.
For how to produce a DJI Care Flyaway Aircraft Report refer to Producing a DJI Care Flyaway Aircraft Report
If you have purchased DJI Care Refresh, and your drone is one of the following models, you can enjoy the flyaway replacement service:
DJI Mini 4 Pro, DJI Air 3, DJI Mavic 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Avata, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Air 2S, Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 3, DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Mini 2/2 SE, and DJI Mini SE.
If the above product flies away, after completing the replacement service process, you can obtain a functioning normally product (That is you will receive a replacement new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.)
If your drone is covered by the flyaway replacement service and the service needs to be used, please refer to the instructions below:
1. Click Here to check the binding of the service plan for your drone, for example: Check whether the service plan is within the validity period, and whether there are remaining replacement units left.
2. Ensure that the DJI Care Flyaway Aircraft Report has been produced (For details, refer to "Producing a DJI Care Flyaway Aircraft Report").
3. After producing a DJI Care Flyaway Aircraft Report, you can contact us or describe your request when we contact you. We will send you a flyaway replacement quotation within 1-2 working days. After you confirm and pay the replacement fee, we will arrange for shipping the replacement product.
· Flyaway replacement fee is different from the repair replacement price. To learn more about the flyaway replacement price, please click to check DJI Care Refresh service plan replacement fee.
· When your aircraft is retrieved if a new drone is not purchased or the flyaway replacement service is not used, contact DJI Support to cancel flyaway registration and DJI Care Flyaway Aircraft Report.
· If you have used the Flyaway Coverage and paid the replacement fee, it is unable to cancel producing a DJI Care Flyaway Aircraft Report.